Wednesday, September 23, 2009

More On Followers Say...

A few quick reminders and things to say about Followers Say:

1. Make sure you've emailed me if you want to participate. I still need an emails from Katrien Scarlet and Lisabailey (not a follower), but I think everyone else has emailed me.

2. You can post up to three times on up to three different topics.

3. Posts will not be removed due to profanity or insults. I don't believe in removing comments and posts because of that. If you want to sound like an insecure fool, that is up to you.

Topics that I know will be covered:
1. Political correctness
2. "I am a democrat/republican because..."
3. Word Inflation commentary
4. Global Warming
5. Health/food
6. Freedom
7. Our President

Looking forward to hearing what you all have to say this Saturday!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I will not be participating.
    I've been to swamped with school work to prepare anything, or even think about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to, but the invitation for some reason did not allow me to use it... I do have my post, but I couldn't access the blog.

    ReplyDelete