Saturday, September 19, 2009

Announcement

This is a reminder to all participants of Followers Say! In one week, I will send you an email invitation to post on the blog. You can post up to three posts on up to three different subjects. See the earlier post if you want more information.

For you to participate, I have to have your email address, so if you want to post, please email me at
livinglovinglaughinglearning@gmail.com if you haven't already.

The people I have already "signed up" are:
1.
Cavender James
2.
Katrien Scarlet
3. Einar
4.
Christopher
5.
Alex Floyd
6.
Bethany
7.
Muse of Randomness

I'm very sorry I haven't been posting at all lately. I've been trying to decide if I want to continue my series on Evolution, and my conclusion is: no.

My passion is with the Evolution debate partly, but I didn't start this blog to get into science and politics. I started this blog to voice my new and different thoughts and philosophies on life.

I may post on Evolution from time to time, but for now, I'm just going to post the way I used to.

Er, starting NEXT Saturday XD

2 comments:

  1. The Follower Say really sounds like it will be intresting!

    And maybe that's a good decision, because religion and politics really follow people around, especially when you don't want to talk about them. When people aren't talking about the economy, they're talking about politics.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll do everything I can to make sure my bad behavior (XD) doesn't get in the way of posting. It won't be much of a normal post, more of an angry, frustrated, tiradical (I know it's not a word) rant. WOO!

    ReplyDelete