Friday, March 12, 2010

Growing List...

Followers Say coming up in about two weeks! If you missed the post with the "rules", here's a link. Thanks to everyone who's emailed me (livinglovinglaughinglearning@gmail.com). The list of participants is growing nicely!

Lissy
Post 1: "I disbelieve the Theory of Evolution because of biological processes"
Post 2: President John Adams' inaugural speech with her own commentary. (This post would likely be a bit lengthy, and she was wondering if you all would still be interesting in reading it?)

Christopher Kennedy
What the Bible means to him

KnightWing
"It's Always a Choice": Believing in God or being an Atheist is always a choice based on pre-assumptions.

Liberty
Post 1: "I am a Libertarian because..."
Post 2: The War on Terror

Tragedy101:
A response to the post "The New America"

If I've made a mistake about what you're planning to post or missed someone's email, please let me know!

There's no deadline for entering, just email me before the 27th so I can send you the invitation to post when the time comes.

Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna have to pass on this one, blogging is taking up way too much of my life, and I need to spend more time writing my book and less time posting comments and such.
    Ya'll have fun!

    ReplyDelete