Monday, March 1, 2010

Followers Say Reminder

Followers Say is coming up in just a little less than three weeks! (Saturday, March 27th) It's definitely sneaking up on me, so it might be for you, too!

If you're too lazy to scroll down and read the information about Followers Say, here's a link for you ;)

Second Biannual Followers Say


So far the participants who have emailed me (livinglovinglaughinglearning@gmail.com) are:

Lissy
Post 1: "I disbelieve the Theory of Evolution because of biological processes"
Post 2: President John Adams' inaugural speech with her own commentary. (This post would likely be a bit lengthy, and she was wondering if you all would still be interesting in reading it?)

Christopher Kennedy
What the Bible means to him

There is no deadline for "entering", but I will need you to email me so I will have a way to send the invitation to post on March 27th.

Probably Followers Say won't be as big this time around. I think September will be the main Follower Say. Still, it's nice to have two opportunities a year in case you've got some good ideas floating around!

Looking forward to reading everyone's posts and and responses to others' posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment