Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Attention All Loquacious Followers

On Saturday September 26th there is going to be a special eddition of Carpe Noctem: "Followers Say..." You will be granted access to posting on Carpe Noctem from midnight on the 25, to 11:59pm on the 26. You will be allowed to post up to three posts on any of the following topics. You may pick up to three topics, and post up to three times total.

I know my awesome followers have lots to say on lots of issues, and it's difficult to fully explain your point just through commenting.

Topics:
1. "I believe/disbelieve Evolution because..."
2. "I believe/disbelieve in God because..."
3. "My oppinion on our president is..."
4. "I am a republican/democrat because..."
5. "My view on political-correctness is..."
6. "What I think God meant in Genesis is..."
7. "I think global warming..."
8. An in-depth critique or response to any of my previous posts.
9. An idea of your own. (Please email me your idea ahead of time just so I'll know.)

"Rules":
-You can chose 1-3 topics from the above list.
-If you have another topic you would like to discuss, please shoot me an email ahead of time just so I'll know.
-You can post up to 3 times during the 12 hour period.
-Profanity is discouraged, but if that's the only way you can think to express yourself, go right ahead. Hopefully, though, we're all articulate enough to avoid that whenever possible.
-Preferrably, you must be a follower of Carpe Noctem to participate, but you don't *have* to be. I'd appreciate it, though :)

Preferred formatting of your post(s):
-Please put your name and the title of your post in the title.
-Please state which idea you chose at the beginning of your post.
-Please address one idea per post. (Don't address all the possible ideas in a single post.)

This is an extremely laid-back kind of thing. I'm not going to remove part or all of your post because it offends me. Even if it does, this is your time to share, not mine.

If you or someone you know would like to participate in Followers Say...email me at
livinglovinglaughinglearning@gmail.com and I'll send you the link to join Carpe Noctem for the day of September 26. Hope you decide to join!

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for the invitation. This sounds rather interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank *you*! I hope you decide to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a cool idea. That's very creative thinking! No wonder you have 20 followers! I can't wait to see how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! Do you want to do it? It would be awesome if you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. o_o

    I can see the rages of internet arguments flaming already.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know, right? Still, I'm really interested in getting everyone's view.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I'll have to do some thinking... Which is good, becuase I have until September -nods-

    ReplyDelete