Friday, March 13, 2009

Velcome

Bwahahaha, velcome to my dark blog.

Sorry. Couldn't resist. :D

Well, I'm going to try to use this blog for my more depressing and/or strangely dark thoughts. Sort of "the other side of me" if you'll excuse my quoting Hannah Montana. Yeah, the blog header is a little dramatic, but it sounded so cool I couldn't resist that either.

So, anyway, this blog will probably not be updated as often as my ~Carpe Diem~, but I loved this name and so I wanted to create this blog anyway. And it will give me somewhere to vent and show my...other side if I feel like it. But then again, maybe I like being secrectly dark... :D

Sorry. You know, you know. I couldn't resist.

3 comments:

  1. I actually like the idea. I think you should just try not to use this blog to dump all your frustration. dark doesn't mean sad ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, very true. I'll keep that in mind! And I looked up "yokatta"!

    Domo! :)

    ReplyDelete